Have you always enjoyed tinkering and been fascinated by the way technical products function? Then a technical career could be the perfect choice for you.
What you can expect
Before we can use technical products, they must be planned, designed, constructed, modified and tested. These are the main tasks in a technical traineeship. You will follow innovative products on their journey and will also be part of the design process. Using special computer programmes (CAD), technical drawings are created with our developers and all parts planned for our production in 2 and 3D, down to the smallest detail.
Technical Product Designer (m/f/x)
Good spatial awareness, good marks in Mathematics, technical and mathematical understanding, reliability, a love of precision, the ability to work in a team, recommended school leaving certificate: (Fach-)Hochschulreife (eligibility for university)
- You will create 3D CAD files and technical documentation on the basis of construction, design and customer specifications.
- You will process drafts and designs, produce and manage technical documents.
- You will learn all about materials standards and parameters and be able to put your new knowledge straight into practice.
- During your traineeship you will be involved in fascinating product development processes.
3.5 years | dual training model | 2 x per week vocational college in Bielefeld
IT Specialist Systems Integration (m/f/x)
Interest in hard- and software, technical and analytical awareness, systematic and precise approach to work, target orientation, good concentration and resilience, ability to work in a team, recommended school leaving certificate: Fachoberschulreife (eligibility for technical college)
- You will plan and realise IT system requirements.
- Your tasks will include the planning, installation and documentation of new networks.
- You will install various hard- and software and eliminate errors by using expert and diagnostic systems.
- You will support and train users.
3 years | dual training model | 2 x per week vocational college in Lübbecke
IT Specialist Application Development (m/f/x)
Technical and analytical awareness, interest in hard and software, systematic approach to work, good concentration, ability to work in a team, recommended school leaving certificate: Fachoberschulreife (eligibility for technical college)
- Your tasks will include the development and checking of new applications and software components.
- You will answer questions from colleagues regarding integration, safety, maintenance, design and usability.
- You will plan and organise new software projects.
3 years | Traineeship structure: dual training model | 2 x per week vocational college in Lübbecke
Our application process
Have we sparked your interest?
Could a technical traineeship in an inspiring work environment be just what you are looking for? Then join our team! What we have to offer you is more than just a job, it is the first milestone in your career. Let our success story become yours.